cutthroatcullmachine:

zanyvagrant:

> You twiddle your fingers a bit as you look down. It seemed she didn’t like talking about just how awful it was.

Zo… How iz fizh coming?

>Pulls them back out from over the fire and examines them, then slices them open.

looks like well be eatin soon

hopefully

i dunno boat you but im starving

> You simply watch her check and slice open the fish curiously.

Zarren iz hungry, yez.

cutthroatcullmachine:

zanyvagrant:

cutthroatcullmachine:

zanyvagrant:

>You find all this absolutely fascinating, listening intently.

How doez fizhbitch know?

>She sighs, and leans forward, then turns the fish over and switches arms again.

lets just say

that the empress did the same fin ta a good frond a mine when i was younger that my alternate did ta that mutant

made a big show out of it

That zoundz awful…

it

was

yeah

>Shifts awkwardly.

but

whatever

> You twiddle your fingers a bit as you look down. It seemed she didn’t like talking about just how awful it was.

Zo… How iz fizh coming?

cutthroatcullmachine:

zanyvagrant:

>You find all this absolutely fascinating, listening intently.

How doez fizhbitch know?

>She sighs, and leans forward, then turns the fish over and switches arms again.

lets just say

that the empress did the same fin ta a good frond a mine when i was younger that my alternate did ta that mutant

made a big show out of it

That zoundz awful…

cutthroatcullmachine:

dont reely know

my universe aint got such a fin

-EV-ERYON-E is equal

you cant tell others what ta do at all

everyones gotta make their own decisions

people like that so much that they usually are pretty peaceful

no crimes

no wars

nofin

everyone is happy an sharin an carin

>Spits in the general direction of the fire and misses.

borin

but we need a ruler so we know what naut ta do

everyone is moor than happy ta follow em cos its what keeps the peace

theyre all spoiled rotten by it

they all think the empress is good n happy and a general SAINT

she aint anythin close ta bein one

>She looks particularly bitter about this. Perhaps he should ask her how she knows that the Empress isn’t what she pretends to be?

> You find all this absolutely fascinating, listening intently.

How doez fizhbitch know?

(Source: zanyvagrant)

cutthroatcullmachine:

then again theres a lot worse out there

apparently in most universes theres somefin called a hemospectrum an it dont sound too pleasant

people with my bloodve been known ta cull the other castes jus fer hookin at em wrong

plus ive heard that some a my alternates culled a mutant jus for bein a mutant

>She stares into the fire, obviously a bit upset over that.

all of em are genocidal maniacs

i was raised a bit differently fin most a em though

> You lean your head against your hand as you take in her every word. You don’t know much about the world outside your little forest. And from the sounds of it, that’s a good thing. Which… Is rather disappointing. You had such a nice image of what it would be like.

What iz hemozpectrum?

(Source: zanyvagrant)

cutthroatcullmachine:

zanyvagrant:

cutthroatcullmachine:

>She stares at him a bit longer, still smiling, before turning the fish and switching arms again.

so

have ya ever met any other trolls besides me before

Not face to face. Zarren haz talked to a few on the huzktop.

huh

ok

im prolly naut the best example a troll culture

Zarren doez not know much of fizhbitch’z culture anyway.

> There’s a bit of disappointment in there, and your shoulders droop slightly. You think it would have been nice to have grown up around other trolls.

cutthroatcullmachine:

>She stares at him a bit longer, still smiling, before turning the fish and switching arms again.

so

have ya ever met any other trolls besides me before

Not face to face. Zarren haz talked to a few on the huzktop.

(Source: zanyvagrant)

cutthroatcullmachine:

>Smiles and shakes her head. This guy is so ridiculous. She may just have to start smacking him everytime he does something unintelligent. Like telling her that it just plain crawled on to him and not explaining why he isn’t freaking out. What is he, Troll Cinderella or some shit?

> You don’t understand why it would be strange at all, and leave it at that. You go back to watching the fish roasting over the flames with a bit of excitement building up.

(Source: zanyvagrant)

cutthroatcullmachine:

zanyvagrant:

cutthroatcullmachine:

zanyvagrant:

cutthroatcullmachine:

>Eventually she becomes uncomfortable with the silence between them, and shifts restlessly before settling down. She switches out her arms, before turning and looking at him. She opens her mouth to say something, but then quickly snaps it shut again when she sees the squeakbeast. And then she just kinda stares, because what the fuck why is there a small animal on him?

> You think nothing of it - all the beasts in the forest are quite friendly with you, so long as you keep from interfering with their business. You look at her curiously when you notice she’s kind of staring, tilting your head.

Yez?

>Points and looks up at his face.

what

what the fuck

> Blink and look yourself over, then look back at her in confusion.

What the fuck??

why the shell is there a squeakbeast on you

>Stares at it.

Oh.

> You look at it, then shrug, careful not to disturb it.

Zqueakbeazt crawled onto Zarren.

cutthroatcullmachine:

zanyvagrant:

cutthroatcullmachine:

>Eventually she becomes uncomfortable with the silence between them, and shifts restlessly before settling down. She switches out her arms, before turning and looking at him. She opens her mouth to say something, but then quickly snaps it shut again when she sees the squeakbeast. And then she just kinda stares, because what the fuck why is there a small animal on him?

> You think nothing of it - all the beasts in the forest are quite friendly with you, so long as you keep from interfering with their business. You look at her curiously when you notice she’s kind of staring, tilting your head.

Yez?

>Points and looks up at his face.

what

what the fuck

> Blink and look yourself over, then look back at her in confusion.

What the fuck??